Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Progress

So I've gotten the Northrend Angler, Scavenger, and The Deadliest Catch achievements.

Nothing special about these, except having to go to ZG twice for The Deadliest Catch - once to get Nat's Measuring Tape (quest), then to Dustwallow to Nat Pagle to complete the quest, which gives you the ability to buy Mudskunk Lures for 1g each. I bought five, thinking I might have to fish for a while to bring up Ghaz'Ranka. So I went back to Zul'Gurub to collect five Mudskunks to put in the lure. The pools were not hard to find. Pretty much wherever there is water, you'll find pools. The problem is, there are also big groups of elite Crocolisks near all the pools. As lev 80, I was (fortunately) able to stand pretty close to them without aggroing the group and easily fish up 5 Mudskunks. I went to Pagle's Point, where I found the Measuring Tape, I used the lure, which immediately gave me the achievement. I didn't even have to make a cast. Ghaz'Ranka was summoned, and I tried to run, but he killed me after 3 or 4 hits.

Achievement done. One step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment