Monday, January 12, 2009

Old Ironjaw

So far Old Ironjaw has eluded me. I don't have exact data in front of me, but I think I'm sitting at around 350 casts. All I've caught so far besides the regular fish are two 19-lb. Catfish and a Lesser Mana Potion, which I don't understand - we had Tauren as bait (someone got ganked and was lying face down in the pool). The guy next to me actually caught Old Ironjaw, but he had auto loot on, and somehow it recast and closed his loot window. Fortunately his Fishing Buddy recorded it, so I suggested he take a screencap and open a ticket. Maybe the GM's would help him out. I don't know, though. I pretty much fell asleep on my keyboard around that time.

All in all, I'd say I had a really good fishing day today. Hopefully Ironjaw won't give me too much trouble.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment