Sunday, January 25, 2009

My timing sucks

I keep forgetting that the contest is 4pm local time. The difference between my time and server time keeps throwing me off. Doh!

Nap time.

In other news, I've been making a fortune off Northrend fish lately. Two or three different types are worth around 100g per stack, so I've been trying to fish up 3 or 4 stacks of each every day. Making around 1000g a day on fish! Not bad for a few hours work. I'm saving up for that super-expensive Kirin Tor ring. 6800 or so, which will make it the single most expensive thing I've ever bought in WoW (until I get the chopper!!). After today I'll be about halfway there. Unless my Relics of Ulduar sell - those things are marked really high, and I have almost 500 of them.

Pygmy oil has dropped drastically in price since the patch. Suckerfish are a lot more common now.

No comments:

Post a Comment