Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm back

I gave up on it for quite a while, as you can probably see by the date of my last post, but now I'm back, and determined to get this title. Blizzard made me change my name, understandably :)

Now I'm Horde, Baconface, Ravencrest.

I re-read all the stories on the Tourney, both victorious, and the crushing defeats.

I'm rusty (been fishing, still, but no Tourney attempts), so I expect to lose. On the other hand, I'm on a different server, and the achievements have been around for a while, so that may work to my advantage. I expect to lose this one, but that won't stop me from trying. I'm doing this solo, too. No spotters or griefers to help me out. I'll report back later with the results. Hopefully I'll have a new pole and title. Wish me luck - I know all 0 of you will. (LOL - I'm not gonna kid myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment