Sunday, March 7, 2010

Some Observations


Crowded

Like I said in my last post, I transferred servers. Now I am Horde, and grossly outnumbered by little bastard ally children (kidding - sort of - according to one website, Horde makes up 11% of this server's population)...

I'm early. I have a spot staked out on the east side, up north by the ruins. I'm standing on top of a small hill, trying to make myself look big and trying to give others the impression that this spot is already crowded by pulling out a companion pet along with my felhunter. It's gotta work, right? I'll just have to wait and see if it gets crowded. I'm hoping it'll be completely deserted and I'll be the only one competing, but that's pretty much just wishful thinking. It's 45 minutes until the contest begins and a quick /who says there are two other 80's in the zone. I'm hoping they're not rabid anglers after my trophy.

I'll sign off for now. Another update to come after the Tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment